Saturday, May 20, 2006

Day at the Spa!



Today has been GREAT so far!!! I just got back from my spa appointment! They screwed it up and didn't have me down for my massage, but I still had the manicure, facial, and haircut/style! I highly recommend than ALL women receive a facial at least once a week! It was phenomenal!!! I am hoping to sport my new style at Z's tonight.
The kids have been helping Gerrick clean out the van, or should I say "mobile garbage can"! I am constantly amazed at the large amount of garbage that can collect in a small amount of time!! I think the kids have a garbage machine in their room and manufacture it from scratch!!!
Shae lost her 4th tooth this week. There is nothing like a toothless grin to make even the most beautiful child look ridiculous! She was so proud of that little space. She really wanted to keep this tooth and has been upset that the Tooth Fairy takes the tooth. So, in her own sneaky way, she devised a plan to fake out the Tooth Fairy. She took a piece of toilet paper and wadded it up to resemble a tooth and left it under her pillow in the tooth's place. When we explained that the Tooth Fairy would realize at some point that it was not a tooth, she re-examined her plan....we are still waiting for her final plan!
Keghan had her Field Day at school on Friday. She was able to eat lunch outside with us. After lunch she played games and had contests for prizes. She loved it! The face paint is still on her face!
Well, time to actually enjoy the family rather than blab about them. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: