Hello, another crazy Monday. Gerrick left early this morning for.....a....wherever he is. Dax somehow ended up in bed with me after Gerrick left, and without a diaper. This became an important part of the story when he peed on the bed and then stole my spot while I was in the bathroom. So, I just got up! The girls were tired from a long weekend and gave me a lot of grief getting them in the shower. They hate Mondays as much as I do!
I went over to the day care again and watched her kids + some. I took some pictures, but the blog is not loading right now. I will try again before I publish and hopefully I can get those on! The kids have fun, but the room is REALLY small. I tend to loose my mind about 1/2 hour into it. I take dinner with me, and only my kids eat it. I don't understand kids who only eat food out of a bag or a box! What happened to eating meat, vegetables, starch and fruit? The other kids look at me like I am crazy to think that they are going to eat spinach! My kids ate 3 cans alone, no one else ate a bite!! I love getting wired looks in the supermarket when my kids fight about asparagus vs. brussle sprouts. Those are the fights a mother is proud to hear!!!
Well, it is late, and my sheets are still in the dryer! So, time to make the bed, clean up the living room, finish the dishes, lay out clothes, pick up the bathroom, and finally go to bed!!!
Monday, May 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My kids argue over the same thing...it's nice to know another mom gets the weird look in the produce isle I get.
I just love reading your BLOG. This is a great way for us to keep up with what is going on with our families. Thank you so much for the beautiful plant you all sent to Grandma Adkin's funeral. It is in my kitchen now and I love it!
take care,
Steph
Post a Comment