


Last night was the Family Salon. I cut everyone's hair. I remember why I never wanted to cut hair for a living! Hair everywhere! It gets in your nose, under your shirt, and in places I don't care to share! Upside, the kids look great! I always know it is time for haircuts when the boys start to look like the junior high boys at church! The Beetle look doesn't work for me!
I am going to go out and take pics of the garden today. Some of you will be less than impressed, but I am excited about it! I really think it will be great this year!
I am officially on a diet today! I saw the pics of me giving haircuts and was appalled! Why hasn't someone said something? Like, "Megan, step away from the cake!" I really think that I am so used to eating like I am pregnant or nursing that it will be hard to break. I am still nursing Reagan, but only like 4 times a day. She eats enough food to keep her in her weight class. So, if you see me eating cake, candy, pop, or chips; grab them! Stop me.
Have a great day! I know I will, I am heading to the pool!
4 comments:
oh cut it out already...until you look like me then you have no room to talk :) your kids look great but i think the beetle look is kinda cute :) or as braydon would say the jedi haircut
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment