Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tuesday Evening





Here are the pictures! See why I might be inclined to loose my mind? They are much louder than they look!!! They look different with their mouths closed, I almost didn't recognize them at first!

Tonight was interesting to say the least. My children must have had a meeting and decided that today was the day to drive Mom crazy! We went to the store after the girls got home from school to buy a cake. Every once and a while we have a Stotser holiday and someone gets to be the person of honor. Today was Shae's day, and we needed a cake. So, after much deliberation she picked out a cake. When we got home she decided that wasn't the cake she really wanted and threw a fit about having to eat it. Then when I went out to start the grill for dinner they decided to get the art bin out. This meant that without my supervision for 3 minutes Dax was covered in "tattoos". Very impressive! Oh, wait, there is more. While I was out getting the chicken off the grill Braydon decided to see how paper burns. He stuck a small sticker under the vegetables on the stove and threw the flaming paper across the room. Luckily my girls are semi-smart and put it out without incident. But you should have heard him scream when they came to tell me what happened!!! I told them to play outside, and normal children would. But today they stayed in and destroyed things. Fun for them, a headache for me. Then to top the night off, Dax went running out of the house after dinner with a mouth still full of chicken and fell in the driveway. He skinned his knee and about choked his fooled self to death. I can not count how many times I have popped something out of that boys trachea!! Up-side to all this is they were worn out and went straight to bed....Except Reagan who played with me and didn't try to drive me crazy. (Give her time, they haven't gotten to her, yet!)

I got to talk to Gerrick on the phone tonight. The first time I called he was swimming. ( It does kinda chap my hyde to think he is enjoying a leisurely swim while I narrowly escape burning the house down.) The guy who answered told me that Gerrick had showed him the picture that I e-mailed him today. I was a little upset to say the least!!! I had sent a "bedroom eyes" picture to my husband, and he showed some other guys! Granted, it was ONLY my face, but still. One guy asked where I lived, how RUDE!!! But, it was nice to talk to Gerrick and know that he is getting enough to eat and not drinking too much. He knows that I work in a hotel rest./bar and know what the food-service guys do when they are in town. They eat crap and drink their weight, which is a lot, in alcohol! I know he is behaving though, because he has no money. There is always an up-side to being poor=).

Well, time to start some laundry before bed. I have trouble thinking of a good time to do laundry. I can not do it in the morning because we run out of hot water. In the middle of the day we are usually gone, and at night I am busy getting the super dishes cleaned and the kids off to bed. I find staying up late to do it my only solution! So, off I go. Have a great night. I hope it thunderstorms!

1 comment:

Big Hawkeye Fans! said...

What a day you had! Holy Crap! Maybe I should re-think wanting 2 more children....