Sunday, June 18, 2006

Home late again!



Yet another late work night. Tonight was a repeat of every other crappy night at work. I don't even want to think about that place again until Thursday!!!
I just woke Reagan up to nurse because I am too lazy to pump! That, and she will be up at 3 to eat anyway, and I would be dry if I pumped. This way she sleeps the rest of the night, and I don't have to pump. I have also been in the habit of getting Braydon out of bed to go potty when Reagan feeds. This has kept his sheets dry for 3 nights. I know this is a temporary solution, but I hope the pattern because automatic for him.
Today Gerrick took Shaelynn, Braydon, Dax and Reagan to the Wizard of Oz. He won tickets to meet and greet the characters before. Shae had a great time! Although, apparently it was cold in the theater. Keghan didn't go because she went to a birthday part for her friend Lucy instead. She had a great time. They went to kindergarten together, but now attend different schools. So, it was nice to see each other and catch up on the fun. They wore their swimsuits and had hula skirts and flower necklaces. Keghan also did the Slip-N-Slide for the first time. Much fun, I am sure!!!
While they were all off doing their fun I went shoe shopping. I was really bumming about not being able to run today, and wanted to get shoes so I can go tomorrow. I was using the shoes I bought at Wal-Mart 3 years ago for $17. Obviously not the best running shoes. I finally settled for a pair of Nike running shoes. I know I should probably not but Nikes because of the sweat shop thing, but I really couldn't find something in another brand. I tried New Balance, but they are really expensive! I would hate to buy them and realize my knees are just shot regardless of the shoe and not be able to run. So, I got the cheapest I could find without going to Wal-Mart. Gerrick was kinda disappointed that I didn't get something nicer, but oh well!
Tonight I went to Wal-Mart to pick up Gerrick's Father's Day present. There I finally decided I am definitely getting a breast reduction next year. As I walked around an isle there were two boys who were doing the elbow jab and point at my chest. Normally I would just think they were laughing at the fat girl, or the lady with too many kids. But, being alone and in a semi-low-cut top, I knew what they were pointing at. I almost cried. I felt very uncomfortabe even walking to my car afterward. I feel there are no cute clothes that I fit in, and the ones I do make me look like Dolly Pardon! So, next year, off they go! Gerrick has been very against it, but he doesn't have constant back pain and leers from Wal-Mart stockers!!!
I REALLY want to got to Cedar Falls tomorrow. So, I just have to talk the big man into it. That shouldn't be too hard!! He does pretty much whatever I want as long as it doesn't cost him too much! So, hopefully I will see some of you in Cedar Falls tomorrow. As for now, I am going to try to go to sleep. SWEET DREAMS!

No comments: