Friday, June 02, 2006

Last Friday of School

Today is the last Friday for the girls. Keghan is having a picnic with her 3rd grade buddy. Shaelynn got to walk to the Dairy Queen for snack. They are really excited to be close to done. The pool is calling thier names!
I found a suit today. But, now I don't know if I like it. I am just going to wear it and get over it! There is no nice suit out there, and at least this one covers all the spots it should!
I am still on the diet thing, and it sucks! I am sitting here munching on celery. It tastes like dirt. Normally I don't mind celery, in fact, I like it. But when I know there are Rece's Peanutbutter Cups, and Snicker Ice Cream bars, it just doesn't cut it! I sent Gerrick to the store for stuff for Smores for the kids and he comes back with all that crap! So my mouth is getting crunchy water while my brain wants CHOCOLATE!!!
Crap, time to get Keghan! See all in C.F. tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you put a picture of you in your suit here and we'll all vote on how it looks?!? Just a thought.
Mom

Our Simple Life said...

You should have looked into a job in stand-up, Mother!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»