I just wanted to post real quick to let you all know how busy we are. The night before last Gerrick and I decided to remodel the girls room. This is something we promised them over a year ago. So, yesterday morning it was off to the paint store, well, Wal-Mart anyway. They picked out their great Disney Princess colors and I got paint for their dresser and bed. We have been busy cleaning, scrubbing, taping and painting. I took some before pics for the blog, and will take some after as well. It really looks cute so far, and we are anxious to get it done. We have become very good at designing on a dime. We re-did our room for under $200, and it looks like the girls will come in under $150. I get a high off of saving money! We are re-using a lot of their stuff, just painting it. Anyway, I will update the progress.
Other than that, we have been just normal as usual. The boys have been trying to kill each other, and the girls are killing themselves to be nice. They really want the room done, and will do anything to insure that! They even cleaned up the living room without having to be asked!
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love those kids!
Post a Comment