skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Running
Well, I tried running again tonight. I walked the first block and a half, and felt good. So, I started jogging. The first two steps of jogging sent immediate pains through my knees. It was as if someone just whacked me. Then event the walking hurt again. I continued through the 1 1/2 mile walk and finished. I tried running 3 more times only to experience the same pain. I am really disappointed. I finally like an exercise, and I can't do it!!!!!
Well, time for this old lady to go to bed. 7:30 comes early after working until 11:30! Luckily the kids like to relax in the basement for a while in the morning! I can have my coffee and news in peace!If anyone has any suggestions for the running, they would be greatly appreciated. I did get the new shoes, but haven't tried the braces. I just don't understand why my body acts 100. I would think it would be my hips that would give out first!!
1 comment:
I wouldn't push the running thing if your knees hurt..you'll end up with rotten knees the rest of your life and knee replacements...go to the pool early in the morning and swim laps...thats alot easier on your body...and give the knees a rest...
Sonja
Post a Comment