Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Still Working




We are still working on the girls' room. However, we are taking a break. The girls really put a kabosh on the final plans. They threw a big fit at bed time, and really hurt my feelings. I have put a lot of time into it, and I know they are not going to completly understand what it means, but a little respect is required. They seem to think that we are just here to serve them. I just finally got upset about their disrespect. I told them they will have to wait 3 weeks for the rest of the purchases. I deliberatly waited to buy the best for last. I think I had mother's intuition and knew I would need the barganing chips!!
The boys had fun at the pool today. Dax is really getting good at putting his face in the water. I think he will be the most comfortable in the water because he had the advatage of being in the pool from a young age. Maybe Reagan will surpass him, but I will probably guard her more!!!!!
Gerrick and I are off to bed. Gotta get this house caught up tomorrow!!!!!!!

No comments: