Good morning. I am doing a Sunday morning post because we over slept and will not make it to church! That is one thing that sucks about a big family. Even 20 minutes lost out of the morning, and there is no way! The girls alone take 1 hour to get ready some mornings. Our schedule is pretty much set in stone and with no time to spare! With the weather the way it is makes it too easy to sleep in.
On Thursday I went through the girl's room and finally took all their winter clothes to the basement. I thought I was safe to take all the jeans and just leave sweats for night. Well, today we have to go to a family picnic for my work, and it is freezing! I wonder why I even bother! It is just that they have so much clothes! They have more clothes in their rooms right now than I had my entire childhood combined! And yet, they never have any thing to where!
Today, like I said, we are heading out to my family picnic for work. We were supposed to have a slip-n-slide and things, but it is COLD! Oh, well. It will hopefully still be fun. I actually like a few of the people I work with. Some of them are really stupid. I don't understand how someone can be a bad waitress. I used to think I was really gifted at waitressing. Now I know anyone can do it. It just takes caring to do it well, but just to do it is easy. I work with people who cannot even do it badly!
I received my Dean's List Announcement yesterday. I am hoping to continue to do well when I actually start my nursing classes, but that remains to be seen! The math class I had to take last semester started with the same stuff Keghan was learning in first grade. I felt smart! I did take a Biology class. I really liked it. The teacher was an air-brain, but I still liked the class. I had all As except for one class last semester. I received a B+ in Human Relations. Apparently we were supposed to buy a book and read it. Who knows!
Well, off for a jog. I have been running 3/4-1 1/2 miles a day. I am hoping to be down to 145 by the end of summer. Just in time to gain it all back during the holidays!
Sunday, June 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Please tell me how that weight loss program really will be working, No, I am not into running. Any other options? If there are no other options, I guess I will just stay fat.
Good to see you finally posted!
I don't know who said this, but just being active is best. Anything works, tonight I raced the kids to and from the fence. It was activity, and it kept the kids happy. I also played horeshoes. I don't think that did much in the way of calorie burning though!
Post a Comment