Thursday, July 20, 2006

Another crazy day in the Stotser house. The kids were pretty much shut-ins today. I didn't have time for the pool with all the crap I have been putting off in the house. So, I told them to go play outside. That lasted for all of 2 minutes. They are too hot?!! So, I have been entertaining them all day. Thank God I go to work tonight! Melanie just called and we are going to run again. It has been 2 weeks since I ran, and I need it! I can feel myself getting fatter! I switched to a caramel light frapachino when I go to Starbucks, but it really tears my guts up! I don't do well with that fake sugar!

Here are some great pictures of how my house looks at rest time. I swear, if it were up to my kids they would never get out of this position!! I have to really watch the t.v. I think no one is watching it. low and behold there is Braydon laying on the big chair. What a lazy bum!! He will be the man who lives with his parents until he is 30, you watch!!!

Reagan fed herself some applesauce today. It was really cute. It was straight from the fridge, and she wasn't used to that! She has really grown up too fast. It is really not fair!

Well, I get to go get ready for work now. Have a great day....talk to you all later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»