Most people are not too excited about this upcoming heat wave. But, not me. I am happy! My skinny little children might stay at the pool for longer than 58 minutes. I NEED the sun. I really believe that fresh air and sun light keep me sane. I don't get to leave the house alone until Friday this week. Gerrick will be out of town again on Thursday, so I can't work. I have to say, by Thursday I am ready to be gone. So, the idea of just being at the pool is reassuring. Hopefully I won't go insane!The kids are playing restaurant. Keghan is the boss, of course, and she is mean!! She has already fired Shaelynn and
Braydon. Dax (who can't talk well) is the only one who has kept his job. I can't believe that they choose to continue to play together when all they do is fight! They fight over what restaurant, what food, how much it costs, if they get change, where the drive through window is..... They drive ME crazy, but apparently they like it. They keep each other busy any way! 
Reagan was up all night last night. I am really beginning to hate it. She is in the room with the girls so I have to get her up. The other kids I just let cry it out, but if I do that with her I have everyone else in my bed! She was up 4 times from 10 until 7! This leaves very little time for sleep! I played with her in bed from 7 til 8:30. Then I let her eat some cereal while I went and laid down. She is finally napping, but who knows how long that will last!

Dax is doing much better. Now, I am sure, someone else will get sick and we will not be able to do the pool or C.F. this weekend. I am praying they all stay healthy, but there is no space for quarantine in this house! I did bleach all the hard surfaces, and some of the toys he plays with the most. Hopefully that will help keep the others healthy!
We are baking cookies tonight for the girls to have a lemonade stand on Saturday. They have the Monopoly Jr. game that they got from their Uncle Joe and Aunt Abby. After winning several times they are confident in their abilities to have a successful business. So, I am footing all the start up capital in hopes of a Saturday without fighting. I am sure, whatever the costs, it is worth it.
Time to get lunch on the table. If the kids get an early rest we can be at the pool at 1 when it opens.
Love to all.
2 comments:
so are we playing volleyball or badmitten?
A little of both!! As long as a ball goes over the net and comes back =)
Post a Comment