Monday, July 31, 2006

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!



Just got back from Wal Mart. It is HOT!!! It is really not fit for man, nor beast! I see people out with their kids in a stroller and going to the park and I think, "What is wrong with these people?" It is too hot to let kids run around in a park. I even believe it is too hot for the pool. We are going tonight, but not in the heat of the day. There was even a man running. RUNNING??? It is 112 heat index, why would you run? I am all for fitness, but come on!!! And this man was not in anyway in need of the exercise! He was fit and still crazy enough to be out running in 112+ degrees! NO THANK YOU! I will keep my overweight, under exercised butt in the house until I can stand outside without sweating in the shade!!!

1 comment:

Big Hawkeye Fans! said...

I am with you as far as staying inside when you sweat outside in the shade. That is just crazy! We had a family reunion outside yesterday and it was really to hot to have taken our kids.