Wow, this weekend flew by. All the driving and travel really sucks the time away. Friday I took Jordan home to his family. Sarah was happy to see him. Of course I had to eat some Z's while I was there!!! I left Waterloo at 3, and had to leave my house for work by 4:20. It was a trek, believe me. Then I had another horrible Friday at work. I am ready to find something different. Those who know me know I usually don't quit a job. I have only had 3 "real" jobs my entire adult life and a few that I worked while still working the main 3. But this job is becoming hard to like.
Then Saturday morning I headed back to C.F. to go to Jenny's shower. It was nice. We pretty much just heard about the Pampered Chef stuff. Mom, Abby and I went together on a baking pan. They are pretty nice! Then I went shopping with Abby. I have been looking for a nice skirt, and finally found one! Abby got some kicking shades! They sparkle! Then it was back to Z's for more good cooking! I also had to return the coolers that Dad sent home with me the day before filled with frozen meat. Then around 8 I figured it was time to head back home. I thought it would be safe and the kids would be asleep. Oh, how I was wrong!!! Half were still up and out of control. So, at 11, when everyone was asleep, Gerrick and I finally went to bed. We slept right through Sunday school and church. BAD!! I really don't like to miss church and it seems we have done it a lot this summer. When school starts again we will be on a better schedule. No more late nights!!!!!
We ended up in the pool all afternoon on Sunday. There was really no where else to be! It was busy, but still fun. We stayed until 5 and them grilled some dinner. The kids went to bed pretty easy and we went soon after. I have been so tired lately!!
Today I am going to get my house clean...again. I need to go to Wal Mart and catch up on all the domestic stuff I have been ignoring. Then, off to the pool!!! It is open until 10 tonight, and I might just stay that long. I am sure the kids won't be too upset about that!
I am coming to C.F. again this weekend. Gerrick's Mom is taking the girls for the weekend. We talked about finding some one, or people, to take the rest of the crew and enjoying a weekend alone. It is a long shot, but we are going to try!!!
Have a great day...if I didn't bore you to death!
Monday, July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Let me talk to Grandpa. It would just be Dax and Braydon? Maybe we could take them.
It would actually be the babe too. She is just taking the two big girls. No big deal. We can get a sitter here for a night, too, if it doesn't work out.
my shades are awesome, never had sunglasses hit my cheeks when i smile! then you KNOW they are huge :) haha
Yeah, but we could have gone bigger, and with a cowboy hat!!!
Post a Comment