Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A New Day



What a great new day. The kids and I are hoping to get to the pool, but they are talking rain. Rain would be nice, too. We might go up to the Children's Museum. They have been wanting to go there all summer, but it is an all day commitment. I have a get-together tonight with the ladies from my Bible study. I would hate to make the kids leave before they were ready. I am trying to talk them into waiting until their cousin is here. They would have a lot more fun!
We went to the pool yesterday. It was fun. This time the boys stayed with me and didn't wander into the deep end with their sisters. They think they are a lot bigger than they really are. I feel bad when I see someone I know at the pool. They always try to sit with me and chat. I always end up walking away within 3 minutes to find the boys. I am not rude, I just HAVE to watch those boys every minute. I have kinda let Braydon do as he pleases, but Dax still needs to be supervised. So, I think I might have offended someone yesterday. I feel bad, but what can you do?
Time to get the laundry in. The landlord was here last night to "fix" the water heater, and I didn't get any laundry done. I think he was a little blown away by my list of things I want repaired. I think we deserve to have it done. We pay a lot of money, and have never had him here in 2+years. We have fixed and improved a lot of this house on our own, and I am tired of it!!! I am not putting any more money into a house I don't own.
Boring post, sorry. Have a great day....... Oh, Dad-Congrats on the clean colon award! Another 5 years rest for your bum. LOVE YOU.
Have a great day.
P.S. I would have more pictures, but for some reason they are taking forever, and then 75% of the time they don't show up. So, here are a few, hope I can get more on later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»