Monday, July 17, 2006





This might be very short!!! I just typed up this wonderfully witty description of our day, and then my computer went crappy again. Every time I get something done on this my computer says there is an error, and my info might be lost. I hate my computer today.
That being said, I had a great day. The kids are all asleep, and I am next! When we got home they were all passed out. Keghan woke first and said she was going straight to bed. Then Shaelynn came to and said she wasn't even digging for P.J.'s. When I came in the house, Keghan was passing Shae in the hall. Shae had her pants around her ankles and she was struggling to get her shirt off. Keghan said, "I aint even doing that!" Priceless!

Thank you Mom and Tom for having us over. Thank you Bruce for letting us see Superman Returns. It was GREAT!!! Everyone should go to the Palace Theater in Waverly and see it. (That's free advertising to at least 4 people!!!) I think the kids got bored at times, but I loved it.
It was wonderful to see Sarah, B.J., Jordan, Abby, and baby Lauren. Hope everyone had fun as well.
Dad, sorry we didn't get by. I will be in on Saturday for a pizza! Hope you got the brakes in OK. I love you!
Now, I am going to load all these pictures back up and pray I don't loose all this again!
Love to all, good night!

No comments: