Monday, July 03, 2006

To My Mom

To My Mom....I love your garbage can. I would put it on your blog, but I can not comment. Who am I to question the beauty of your garbage can? If you remember, I just purchased my first one last year! So, I have not the appreciation of garbage can beauty!!!! Please forgive me if I seemed sarcastic, it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Have a great Fourth, and I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are forgiven, my child. I guess it's a good thing I am so easily entertained, otherwise my life would be very boring! Have a great 4th. We need to plan a weekend for everyone together soon.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

P.S. I also got grief from Sarah and Grandma but I hadn't set the blog up to allow them to comment so you didn't hear that part!
Mom

Anonymous said...

We have to get together soon!!! Everyone knows our house is open to the public on Sunday afternoons! We love to cook for a crowd! (Maybe that's why we had so many kids?)