Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Frustrated!!!

I am soooo mad!!! I forgot to apply for my financial aid, because I am retarded, and so I am trying to do it today on-line. I get through the entire online application, which is no small feat. Then I try to electronically sign it because I have a brand new U.S. Department of Education PIN number which allows me to do this...and really nothing else. BUT, low and behold, my PIN has expired.....but I haven't used it yet this year! So, I am asked my secret question for a new one...I failed my secret question. I just kept putting in "vanlengen" I knew I had it right!!! However, I didn't realize the caps lock was on. So, I exceeded the times allowed and have to wait for them to mail me a new PIN, and then sign my application on-line!!! So, I won't get my money until half way into the semester. Now I have to figure out how to pay a sitter $ 170 a week while working 20 hours a week AND buy books. Good thing God takes care of me, because I obviously can't take care of myself!!!

2 comments:

Vonice said...

Linda K reminded us last sunday to surrender early - so keep surrendering everyday - you can't control anything anyway!

Our Simple Life said...

But don't we think we can....I try EVERY time, and I never get through on my own........boy am I a late learner!!