The kids and I spent the weekend hanging out around the house. There was a lot of things I wanted done inside before I started school again. By the way, I am NOT looking forward to school. The freshness and excitement have worn off the whole school thing, now I just want it done! Anyway, we cleaned and are getting stuff ready for our block garage sale. We waited until later to get the bigger crowd. Where I live they have garage sales EVERY WHERE! I think the only time there isn't a garage sale is when there is too much snow on the driveway! The kids also want to have a lemonade stand....but it might be a hot chocolate stand by the time we get it going!!!
Today we are off to buy school shoes. I would like something to wear other than my running shoes and flip flops! The girls NEED tennis shoes for gym, they are not even really allowed to wear flip flops to school any more. What happened to the good ol' days when jelly shoes were good enough for the giant manly-women gym teacher? Oh well, I guess they can wear proper feet attire this year. I also am going to get my books....hopefully. I just got my financial aid in, and it takes a while to get it to the school so I can use it for my books. I think I can manage the first few classes without the books....maybe!

Here are some pictures from last weekend when Lauren was here. She got lots of love!!!
3 comments:
Loved those jelly shoes! So cheap! Saw an item that talked about geting the ISB number off the books you need and then looking on Amazon or Ebay for cheaper used books. Glad to help you out if you want to try
Yeah, but I need them YESTERDAY! That is the only thing that stinks.....I am never that on top of things to save money!
i love that pic of all the kids!!
Post a Comment