Friday, August 18, 2006

More Rain

Another rainy day. I'd like to say it isn't affecting my mood, but it does!!!
Keghan is back at the dentist finishing up her last filling. She was really glad to get it over with. She is so brave! I am really dreading my check-up on the 24th. I am ashamed to say that I have not been to the dentist since I was on my Mom's insurance. We have had dental insurance for a while, but I just don't want to go!!!
Reagan will be one on the 22nd. Wow, what a fast year! She has been walking for 2 weeks now, and is really starting to talk. Her favorite thing to say is Mama, but she actually is now figuring out that Mama is ME! She is such a funny little baby. This morning I was still sleeping and she was hanging with Gerrick in the bed, she wanted to wake me so bad!! I finally felt her grabbing my back and yelling. When I turned to her she stuck her tongue out and made some random gagging noise!! What a nerd!! Luckily for her, she is just as crazy as the rest and can hold her own in this house full of dorks!
Have a great day, or at least try!!!

1 comment:

Big Hawkeye Fans! said...

I hear what you are saying about the dentist. I procrastinated about going too, even though I had insurance. But now I make myself go on a regular basis. I guess it does set a good example for the kids if Adam and I go.

I can't believe your baby is going to be one already! Where does the time go? It's crazy how fast they grow up. Seems like just yesterday we were sitting at the kitchen table in Cedar Falls talking with Jayne about having babies. Maddie was not even a year old then and you were going to be having Keghan. Crazy stuff!