Friday, August 04, 2006

Sick One

Well, once again my plans are pooped on! Literally! Reagan is sick. She started with diarrhea and vomiting, now she has a high fever. So, we are not going to C.F. to meet Gerrick's mom. He has left work early to take them in for me. It wasn't so much her being sick as she would have just slept in the car, but it was the fact that I had 4 hours of sleep and wouldn't be the safest driver on the road!!! So, I slept in and Gerrick took the girlies.
Now I am getting ready to clean the house. We have dinner reservations at Osaka Japanese Steak House and Sushi Bar for tomorrow and a sitter coming to watch the boys and Reagan. So, I have to actually dust again and clean the kids room. I usually don't clean their rooms, but I think it will go faster if I just do it myself!!! The girls have a clean room....amazingly enough! I am looking forward to a night away, but I know it will be short! We have to be home by 10:30. Oh well, 3 hours is 3 hours, right?
Have a good day!

No comments: