Well, Keghan is back at the dentist today. She is having two cavities filled. I can't believe how nervous I am! I think I would be better if I was there, but Gerrick took her so he could get some work done in the waiting room. I felt so bad for her to even have to go. She is the only one with any cavities. On her way back to the dentist, she told the dental hygienist that she sometimes forgets to brush her back teeth. Today she is learning why that is VERY important. Even though they eat hardly any candy, and NO soda, they can still get cavities! The part that worries me the most is that they might have to do a root canal because they are on adult teeth!! My poor baby!!
Not much else going on. Just getting arrangements done for school. I can't believe how much money we spend for school!! The girls still need gym shoes and some clothes for when the weather turns cooler. Hopefully we have some time on that!!!
Time to get laundry caught up and my bathroom clean......AGAIN!!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment