Well, another week successfully started. The kids have gotten quickly back into their routine, and I am slowly figuring mine out. The boys are doing great at day care, and Reagan fit right back in at Ruthies! I am so glad my kids are well behaved, it would be so stressful to have to deal with fits while dropping them at day care! It's hard enough to leave now!
I had a great day at school yesterday. I had German, which is going fast but I am hanging in, and Human Anatomy and Physiology. We got to work on the cadaver. I did a little with the cadaver 2 semesters ago and loved it. This one was new and they are still dissecting him. It was quite interesting. I know most of you don't want to hear the details, so I won't go into them....
Then I went to work....fun. We were DEAD all night. Then right before close we got busy. We have some farm thing going on and they are really rude! They just came into the dining room and started moving tables, chairs, plants...whatever was in their way!! I didn't get out until after 1 because I am too nice and helped the bartender. She was behind because she had a crowd all night. Then we went and had frozen pizza at a dive by her house. You know it is a dive when the crank on the toaster oven to cook you a frozen pizza, but we didn't care we were starving!!!
I don't have class until 3 today, so I am getting some stuff done around the house. And by that I mean playing on the computer!! Reagan is sleeping and the boys are playing in the basement, so I am playing instead of studying....old habits die hard.
Have a great day.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
when are you doing reagan and shae's bday party? what does shae want? now that they are getting older they are way hard to buy for!
I watched Nanny last night - hadn't watched it for a long time. Trust me, your kids are very well behaved!
megan,
make sure to get Netters anatomy atlas. It is invaluable. Best diagrams around.
Bryce
Post a Comment