Monday, August 07, 2006

What a difference a day makes.....

WOW!!! After a wonderful high from our time together Gerrick and I have really been pulled back to Earth. Yesterday we went and picked up the girls. They were tired and ready to come home. We stopped and saw Pa Pa before heading out to Mom's. By the time we were home they were all exhausted!! The girls fought and fought at bed time. I finally just left the room! I can not deal with it any more. There is no amount of yelling or taking away privileges that gets through to these girls!! Last night they lost the privilege of the pool for the rest of the summer! It sounds drastic, but it closes Wednesday!! I, however, am really bummed! Today they are cleaning the house. It really doesn't need it, but they are doing it none the less! Tomorrow they are getting up early to go play at a local church while I go to brunch with the Christian Ladies Club. Hopefully that will lift my spirits back up!!!
I am off....alone...tonight to buy school supplies. I REFUSE to take the girls with! They are having a hard time with the word "no" after the weekend, so I am flying solo! Unfortunately Braydon will not be going to pre-school at Monroe. Gerrick stopped by today for the registration and was told it was full. I will be checking again because it took a while for the lady in the office to even know what he was talking about!!! She said there was only 16 places.....but I know for a fact they have morning and afternoon...so that would be classes of 8. Who knows.
Time for me to get all organized for back to school. My calendar has been neglected all summer, and needs drastically to be updated! There is so much stuff I have to get in order before classes start! Physicals, dentist appt, daycare figured out, and all the books and supplies and clothes bought!!! My head is spinning just thinking about it!
Have a great day!

No comments: