Tuesday, August 22, 2006

What a Glorious Day

I put the pics of Reagan on last night in case I didn't have time this morning. I can't believe how big she is! I bought her shoes for her birthday, and she can't walk in them. She has a pretty bad case of pigeon toes and they run into each other!!! She has fallen 4 times this morning. Nice gift, Mom!!
Today is Mommy Independence Day here in Cedar Rapids. We are celebrating with pancakes and grumpy kids. I will put pics on of the push-off, I mean "send-off". I am ready to throw Shae on the front lawn now. We went and bought her school shoes yesterday, and she loved them. Now she is crying and throwing them at me saying they itch. Since when do shoes itch. I am about at my wits end with her. Nothing is good enough, and she is CONSTANTLY complaining.
Off to push them to school......HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan,

i've been trolling your blog and this entry took me back about 20 years.

It was samantha and her socks. Samantha's socks were always "wrong"


To this day she won't wear socks (she just turned 24)

She says she remembers that day as well. (perhaps my ripping those damn socks off her feet and throwing them in thrash wasnt the wisest thing to do?!)
but she didnt want them on and didnt want them off and it was time to go to school. Just what is a mother to do?

aw well, I just had to let you know i feel your pain...still!

Big Hawkeye Fans! said...

YEAH for school starting!

Vonice said...

Gee - wonder who Shae reminds ME of? And it isn't Joe or Sarah! Love you anyway