I have had a great weekend. Friday I worked until 11, and made no money for the 5th working night in a row. I was starting to get upset, but I know that my job goes in cycles and better now when I have my student loans than 2 weeks ago when we had to buy books!!! I got off and took my friend Melanie home. She is still working on her license, and has been one of the only people I know that really doesn't drive without her license.
I got home and finished cleaning the house, doing laundry and headed to bed. Then on Saturday Gerrick went and roofed for a few hours in the morning. The kids and I went to the store and bought stuff for the first football party on Sunday. Then we packed bags and picked up the house yet again. We took off for my cousin Jen's wedding around 5. It was a beautiful ceremony. She looked absolutely stunning!!! We had a great time talking to all the family. It is always nice to have everyone together. Then after the reception Mom and Tom took my oldest 4 and Jordan to their house. They wanted to!!! They must have had a death wish. Then Gerrick and I got some sushi and went home. We went to bed early because we had to be on the road at 6:30 to get to my Mom's church. The kids were singing with Grandma and Grandpa for Grandparent's Day.
They sounded great! Braydon walked up to the microphone and blew on it in first service, and then tickled the piano keys on his way up in second service. Leave it to Braydon!! 
After church Mom and Tom took us to a Chinese buffet. We filled up and headed home....we had people coming over!! On the way home we stopped and bought the girls new bikes. They were really out growing theirs, and needed new ones bad. It has rained non-stop since, but they are still out riding their bikes continuously.
We had dinner with some friends and watched the late game. It was nice to have some people over again. We kinda get too busy in the summer, and really miss the good times!!!
Today I had class and worked. It was much busier, and I finally made some money. Tomorrow I have Christian Woman's Brunch at 9, then I go to school, then I go straight from school to work. So, I am sitting up waiting for my uniform to be clean so I can go to sleep! Tuesdays are the busiest, and the brunch just adds to it. I do enjoy it, though, so I still go.
ANNOUNCEMENT-----Shaelynn and Reagan will be having a joint Birthday Party this Sunday at our house at 3p.m. Anyone is invited for cake and ice cream. We will probably have a cook out afterwards for anyone who wants to stick around. I understand that everyone has things to do as well, so no big deal!!


Have a great night, I hear the laundry beeping!!!
P.S. I got a new table....well, used, but new to me!!!
1 comment:
see you sunday..love the table!!!
Post a Comment