Last weekend was great. I worked a lot, but it was at least worth my time. The bad part was that I was sooo tired Sunday morning I couldn't get up for church! I had my butt kicked at work on Saturday and just couldn't swing it without 1 more hour of sleep.
We went to the pumpkin farm on Sunday afternoon. It was almost too warm to be pumpkin
hunting, but I am not complaining. We had a good time even though we didn't go to the farm we wanted to. Our original plan was to go to the farm where you can go into the field on a hay ride and pick your pumpkin. But they were charging $9 PER PERSON to get in. For those of you bad at math, that would be $63 for our whole family. Really not worth it unless they have GOLDEN PUMPKINS!!!! But, as far as I could tell, the people were just coming out with regular ol' pumpkins. So, we went back to the farm we have went to since we moved here. The kids like it, and best of all, it's free!!! They have animals and a hay ride. This year there were even baby billy goats. They have the cutests pot belly pig!!! 
I did finally find my camera. But, when I got to the pumpkin farm my batteries died, and the back-ups I had were bad. So, I have just a few pics from the first ten minutes. Not too exciting.
I will also put some pics on from the girl's birthday parties.....finally!!!
Hope to post some more on Friday. I have been really busy with school, and this week is certainly no exception. Big quiz on Wed, and test on Friday. I also have a ton of homework due for German on top of that. So, every waking hour that I am not working or in class has been devoted to studying. I am currently trying to remember all the brain structures, location, and functions. Today we were told to also add all the cranial nerves to our memorization list for the test. HELP, I AM DROWNING!!!! I just keep telling myself it will all be OK.....it will, right?
Well, I need to sleep!!! I am going to try to get these pictures on while I get ready for bed. Hope it all works out and I don't leave it on the screen to be erased again!!!
P.S.---Yes, that is ANOTHER band-aid on Braydon's head. He fell into a pew at church and split his head open. Luckily it was before the wed night sing-along, and no one was
praying or anything. Now his blood is on the carpet, so we have to go there for life!!!!!





1 comment:
I'm really glad you found your camera. I couldn't find the cake eating pictures anywhere! Sorry we couldn't come last weekend - I hate that. I do have Halloween bags for the kids so don't buy any.
Post a Comment