Today was pretty quick, like most days!! I had classes and church and cleaning and studying in between. I have a HUGE test on Friday over material received today in class. JOY!
QUICK SHAE STORY:::
This morning Gerrick was getting Shae up and, for whatever reason, she didn't want to get up. I heard him ask, then tell, her to get up. She was still in bed. Finally, out of frustration, he picks her up and stands her up. She falls immediately to the floor. From the floor she looks up at him and says, and I quote, "Are you crazy or something? What are you trying to do, KILL ME?" I sat in my bed laughing and laughing!!! The girl cracks me up!

I know, Mom and Dad, it sounds like someone you used to know!
Anyway, I am tired and have some homework to finish up. So, see you all later. Enjoy the weather.....
2 comments:
Tom says next time to just carry her to the shower and turn on the cold water!
We have done pretty much that, but with warm water. She has actually just gone back to sleep on the tub floor!!!
Post a Comment