Well, I am done with finals and almost done with Christmas shopping. It has been a productive few days.
The kids had their Christmas show at church today and it was fantastic!!! They really did a great job.
Braydon was a Joseph and the older 2 girls were in the choir. Braydon also did the bell choir. It was very pretty.
I thought Braydon was going to take someone out with his bells, though, he was really shaking them with all his might!!!!!
The play was about getting a "new heart" for Christmas and filling your "Holy hole" in your heart with Jesus, who fits perfectly, rather than the gifts that don't ever fill it up!!! It was really a great message and a great play! After church we took the kids to see Santa(to ask for all those things that don't fill the hole?).
The kids were getting tired and the line was long, but they did well. Reagan and Dax were still a little uneasy, and Braydon is too much of a "man" to sit on laps, but they got their requests in and that's all that counts. Time to get my baking in full force. I have a lot of tins to be filling for neighbors and family!!! Have a great afternoon. I know I should be happy that it is nice out, but I MISS the snow!!!
1 comment:
I miss the snow a little bit, too. I want an inch or so to cover the ground and that's it. Doesn't seem like December or Christmas time when it's 50 degrees outside.
Post a Comment