Monday, April 09, 2007





Wow, I am getting bad at this!!!
Last week was crazy! I want to start by saying "Happy Late Birthday, Grandma". I was going to call, but ended up in the emergency room with Dax. He injured his knee some how and was unable to walk for a few days. They never found out why, but now he is better.....after lots of wasted time and money!!!
Easter went well. I had to work Friday night from 5 until 12, and Saturday morning from 6:30 till 2. I was exhausted on Saturday but still had dresses to finish. I made all the girl's dresses, and they turned out really cute.
I have been putting in a few extra hours at work. I got a promotion and a good raise. I figure it could be a year before they have an opening in the nursing program, so I better make as much money as I can now. I am now the lead server and official trainer at work. It is pretty much everything I was doing before, but now they are recognizing it and paying me for it.
The kids are doing great. Still no colds, flus, or major problems (besides Dax, but he's fine now). Braydon had a temp on Saturday, but was luckily over it in the morning.
I almost forgot, I dyed my hair. I let my wonderful husband pick the color, and this is how it looked last week. I had to have it fixed, so it isn't this bad any more, but I actually had to go to church like that on Palm Sunday!!!! It was great!
Well, I have to go take a shower before work. I had raquett ball today and I stink! Enjoy the pictures.......sorry it took me so long to get them updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you get the time to make dresses? They are very cute.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I dont know how you get the time either for that dress making but they all look SOOO cute!! I love Reagans dress...I can't see the other girls' dresses as well. I can't wait to see you guys- I don't know when it will be but it has been too long!!