Hello!!! Wow, I had a great weekend. I took the kids fishing on Saturday and had a BBQ with some family on Sunday. I wish more people could have made it, but I understand about busy lives!!! We had a great time anyway! Grandma and Grandpa and Great Grandma and Great Grandpa came and the neighbors from across the street as well. We had a good time hanging out and talking.
This summer is already been very full for us, and after this weekend it should slow down. The POOL opens!! The kids are counting the days! We literally spend EVERYDAY in the pool in the summer! And now that we have our fishing licenses, we can spend the cool evenings fishing! I am really looking forward to my first real summer of not being pregnant or nursing. HOPEFULLY we will have Reagan potty trained by the weekend and I wouldn't even have to mess with diapers!
Well, I have been rambling hoping that this site will load these photos, but it wont. So, I am done. Hopefully I will get them on later today!
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment