WOW. What a wonderful few weeks we have had. I am DONE with classes for the summer and loving the sunny days!!! The girls are still in school, so the boys and Reagan have been just loving the time alone with mom!
Mother's day was fun! The kids made me some beautiful flower arrangements with Mom last weekend when she stayed. They were soooo proud of their work, and they should be!! Shae also made me a pot in art. We went to lunch at the Texas Road House, it was surprisingly good. Then I came home and took a 3 hour nap!!! I was worn out from working 18 hours on 3 hours of sleep!! I left my house Friday at 4p.m. and didn't get home until Saturday at 6 or 7p.m. I was DEAD!!! My boss, however, made it all better by buying me a flower to wear for Mother's Day church!! I thought he was still mad because I walked out Friday....after doing 90% of the nights work when there were 6 people working, and refusing to work Mother's Day brunch. But, apparently he wasn't too mad.
Well, it is almost noon and I have a sun to go lay in!! Have a great day....and be watching for an education update soon, I think I am changing my major.....PA sounds good!
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment