Monday, June 02, 2008

An Invitation To All

I would like to invite everyone to our house once a month this summer! As you all know, we love to entertain. We also love our family and getting together! So, this year we are trying something new. There are three times this summer that the city of Cedar Rapids is offering drive-in movies that are kid-approved! We would like to have a BBQ before the movies for anyone interested in coming down. I know that the movies will run late, they start at sundown, so anyone who wishes to stay the night is welcome! June 28th is Rookie of the Year, July 19th is Night at the Museum, and August 9th is The Goonies!! The movies are free, and the BBQ is too! I know gas prices are high, so don't bring a thing! Just come down and enjoy! If there is one weekend that works for everyone, it would be great! But, come when you can!!!

No comments: