Well, more doctor/lawyer news. Gerrick is officially off work for 2 weeks to undergo physical therapy and rest. He is also going to have 2 more MRIs and hopefully another CT scan to see if the inflammation is gone on his head. I am really hoping that he can get back to as much normal as he can. He is really in a lot of pain, and I am getting back pain from doing all the heavy lifting in the house!!! He officially has a lawyer and is hoping that will help mediate the different insurances that he is dealing with.
On a lighter note, Reagan and Shaelynn have just had a birthday! Reagan is now 3 and Shae is 8!!! They got to have a family movie night where they picked the meal and the movie. They also got presents and balloons. They were both a lot of fun! I am so sad that my BABY is 3!! I will hopefully get some pics on later, I am not on my home computer right now.
We've also had a tragedy at home. Our lovely hamster, Princess, passed away on Saturday. Keghan had just had a friend show up for an all-nighter when she noticed. She was so sad. We all were. We buried her on Sunday in the backyard. We all said a few words and all the kids cried, no wailed, as we prayed. It was sweet, but just a bit pathetic!! Keghan is doing better now that we bought her two mice. They are named Cookie Dough and Snickers. I think she was hungry when we got them! They are really cute and love to be held.
Hope everyone is doing well. I hope to get a date to have a party for the girls before the snow flies, but that seems like it will be soon!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mice? don't you have a cat? welcome back to the computer world. heard yours was broken. got shae and rea's cards sittin on my counter. was actually going to send them out today! let us know when you want to get together!
oh, and, EWWWWW MICE!!!!! lol
Mice are really a good pet. They don't bite at all and are easy to handle (not fast like the little hamsters). Yeah, I finally got my laptop! Now I am online all the time! I think I have a problem! I am thinking in 2 weeks for the party. Hope that everyone can come. It's been awhile since we all got together!
Post a Comment