Well, like always, it's been way too long for this blog. I have been putting it off because my laptop is out of commission and all my newest pics are on it. Also, I can't find my connecting cord to get pics on my computer. I still have pictures on my camera from Halloween!! I am looking feverishly for it, so look for them soon!
In random family news; we are doing well. Gerrick is still experiencing some problems with his employer, even though he won the court battle. He still hasn't received full reimbursement and now they are trying hard to make him quit. They put him on "review" for low numbers. He has 13 weeks to get them up or they fire him. Then, two days later, they cut his pay because he makes too much money. A little contradictory if you ask me!! We know it is out of our hands. His numbers are not even down enough to warrant a review, especially when the industry is down 18% as a whole! He works with salesmen who are down over 30% and have been for some time. Gerrick is only down less than 2% for 2 periods. It is so obvious what they are doing!
Other news: We are looking forward to spring! These Iowa winters are getting to me! Too much time indoors with too many kiddies! But, we are trying to find things to keep us busy. Last weekend we made a photo scavenger hunt for the kids. It was really fun, and the girls won! I would put the photos up, but they are stuck in my camera!!
The kids had a dance last week at school. It was a lot of fun. I got to humiliate Keghan on the dance floor; that was fun! Apparently it isn't cool to do the "tootsie roll" any more. In my defense, they WERE playing the song!!
I have started working at a new restaurant. We won't be open for another week, but it looks to be an exciting place to eat! The owners have spared no expense in the building of this place!! I will get pics up when I can. It is a Chinese fusion restaurant with very experienced chefs from Hong Kong. Anyone in town here should really check it out. Jiamen will be open on the 15th, fingers crossed!!
Other than that it is pretty much status quo around here. Anymore, that's just fine with me!!!
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment