

Hello everyone. I thought I would jump on the Blog bandwagon! I am constantly bombarding you with pictures of the kids, so I thought I would make it voluntary to spare you all the e-mail attacks!!! I hope to post daily with pictures when possible. Lord knows we have a ton going on and never get to check in with family.
Today I head back to work after another 4 day "break". I can't really consider it a break when Gerrick is out of town and I have the kids all alone!!! I also have been helping out in a day care while the home provider is gone. Monday night I had NINE children in one SMALL trailer. It's money though. With Gerrick home now I see him in the morning before he leaves and by the time I get home he is asleep. It really sucks, but it won't be much longer. Up-side is he likes his new job!(for now!)
I finished up my spring semester last week. It is nice to be done again. I just wish I was graduating, but that will be awhile yet. The girls are finishing their last 1 1/2 weeks and then SUMMER VACATION!!! The swimming pool is calling our name!
Time to do the laundry!! Hope you all enjoy the blog!!
3 comments:
Hopefully you can comment now, Grandma. I had the settings off...sorry, I am new at this!
I am so happy you are doing this! It will be fun to read about your family!
Steph
Hey, glad to see you started a blog! Keep up the good work. We love to see the pictures of the great grandkids. Oh, I guess I should say we enjoy the pictures of your entire family.
Post a Comment