Friday, May 19, 2006

Ready for the weekend!






Good morning! I had another late night at work. It seems like I can never get out of there before 11p.m. When I am there my manager doesn't think he needs to be! And with a 30 minute drive home, that keeps me up too late!!

I was up early to get the girls off to school. I am still amazed that they can take 20 minute showers! What do they do in there? Shae was sliding around on her butt and singing! At least she is getting exercise! We get to go have lunch with Keghan at school today. They are having their kick off to summer picnic. Looks like a great day for it, too! Shae will have hers next Friday, and then they are looking at only a few make-up days left!

I am really excited for tomorrow! My wonderful, hansom, smart, and sometimes annoying husband got me the best birthday present a mother of five could want....a day at the beauty shop! I have a facial, a massage, a manicure, and a haircut/style! I am soooo looking forward to that! I was also supposed to have the night off, but apparently my boss had a different idea! But, I think I will pass on that. Working Saturdays is not my idea of a good weekend! I have worked the last 2 weekends and it is really loosing it's charm!

Hopefully we will be heading in to Cedar Falls on Saturday. Gerrick doesn't know this yet, so maybe plans will change, but I plan on seeing family and having a Z's Pizza!

Have a great weekend everyone! The weather is supposed to be perfect and it's about time!