Thursday, May 25, 2006
Thursday Morning
Good morning!! Last night was nice with Gerrick home. However, how is it that a house that I have kept clean for the last 3 days by myself, can be destroyed in 3 hours!!! Why is it a man can get something out of a cupboard to use it but has no idea HOW to put it back? This morning Gerrick got the children breakfast. That was nice to sleep in, but when I did get up there were 4 different cereals on the counter. His coffee was sitting beside them, and beside that was his filters. Is there an invisible force that repels men from returning things to their proper place? Is this the same force that prevents them from shutting cupboard and closet doors? I need to find the counter force for this. I have, in my 7 years of marriage, figured out how to get a man to get his dirty underwear in the hamper. My wonderful intelligent mother told me a story of a woman who hid all the dirty clothes that didn't make it to the hamper and didn't wash them. Then when her husband was out of underwear she showed him the pile and explained how easy it is to put them in the hamper!! It works!! Gerrick was surprised to see the big heaping pile of dirty underwear. Now he gets his drawers, with 90% accuracy, in the hamper. I am working on the dirty socks in the shoes, that one is hard!!!
Today is Shaelynn's picnic in the park for school. She is really excited, but I am afraid it will be rained out!! I hope the rain comes soon, and is gone, or waits till later. That is one of the big traditions of Monroe School. The kids look forward to it, and really enjoy it. They get to go to Bever Park, which is right by my house, and have a picnic with all the school. Braydon is already looking forward to his picnic.
Well, gotta go! Lots to do and I have to work tonight so I have to get it done early!
Apparently I can not load pictures after I write, so I will do another post with pictures of my wonderful Mother and the boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment