Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Wednesday Evening

Hello! I am on cloud nine, my husband is home!! It is always great to see him again. Now I know those of you who know him might think that sounds strange, but I do miss the big guy!
We had a great day today! No one tried to burn the house down or choke on their dinner. We had an early dinner for the kids before Gerrick got home and Gerrick is cooking some steaks for us. After the kid's dinner I read them some more out of their Bible that Keghan bought with some of her birthday money from Uncle Sean and Aunt Jodi. They want to start at the beginning and read the whole thing. I am game! The Bible has great pictures and the stories are very understandable. They love it.
Well, Gerrick is coming in the back door with the steaks, so goodbye for now!

No comments: