


Wow, what a night. I was completely dead all night long. My boss left early, of course. So, I cut everyone by 7:25 so I could make a little money even though we were dead. I had 3 tables all night. Then I sat down to eat and a man came in. He told me he just got off a bus with 25 other hungry and thirsty people. So, I got up and pulled a party room together in 5 minutes. Then as I was seating them I got 2 other tables. By this time there was no one there to help me, so I just did it and made the most of it. It isn't bad doing a 25 by your self, it is the running from the party room to the dining room to the bar and to the kitchen that killed me. I feel like I was beat and, oddly, I love it.
Tomorrow it is back to the swimsuit store. I am nothing if not determined. I will find a suit that makes me look...well...not fat!
We will be coming to town this weekend. I wanted to go to the Go-Fish concert on Saturday, but it looks like that will be impossible. We need to do some things at my Mom's house. I would also like to go see Gerrick's Grandma before it is too late. She is 94 and fell and broke her pelvis. She is really frail! She hasn't been doing well anyway, and this might be too much for her body. Gerrick's aunt and uncle came in from D.C. last weekend, and that is not a good sign. So, lots of things to do!
I tend to ramble when I am tired, so I am going to bed!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»
Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»
Post a Comment