Friday, June 23, 2006

Bad Morning



I woke up this morning with awful pain in my knees. Gerrick brought me some medicine and I went back to sleep. Keghan got Reagan up and brought her into me to feed and change. Then I let the kids watch t.v. for awhile until I could get up. I can't believe how much I hurt! I am feeling a little better now, but I have to work tonight so that should fade.
I felt bad for being a bum this morning, so I took the kids to the pool again. They had a good time. They really love the water! Tomorrow we are going to Cedar Falls for the parade. I am worried about the weather forecast. It looks like it could be a rough day! As long as it doesn't rain during the parade we should be good!
Have a great day. Enjoy the weather while it lasts!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan, Grandma VL says"Better give up that running" Don't ruin those kinees as you are going to need them for along time yet. After they get better, go to walking. You will still burn those calories!