Monday, June 19, 2006

Glad to be home

Today I took the kids to C.F. We did not get a lot of people seen =(. We went to Z's and I ate lunch, the kids had already eaten. It was great-large sub #2!! Then the kids were just out of control because I let them have ice cream. Now, I let my kids have ice cream at home, but just sugar free. So, they were buzzing. I took them to the park and let them run around. Then we took off for Parkersburg to see Aunt Abby and Lauren. They were already to go, so from there we went to Wal-Mart to do some running that Abby needed to get done. Lauren is really growing so much. Reagan and her are catching up in length, but Reagan could still eat her for a snack! They just look at each other and smile, until Reagan kicks Lauren and she screams!! Ahhh, cousins!
I wanted to get to Great Grandma Carneys to get her cell phone up and working. I gave her one about a month and a half ago, and it is still not hooked up! But, being the bad grandkid, I went home. The kids were worn out and ready to be put back in the car. We always have plans to see all these people, i.e.-Grandma and Grandpa VanLengen, G'ma and G'pa Hoffman, and Sarah and B.J., but we always run out of time and steam!!! Sorry for those we didn't see, or maybe you feel like you dodged a bullet, who knows!
My knees are still hurting like the dickens. I am going to definitely take Sonja's advice and do the brace thing when I can run again. The trouble is getting better to run. Joe was thinking maybe it was tendonittis. He had it in his elbow, and said it sounded similar. That sucks! I really hurt after being in the car for a while. My knees just stiffened right up!!!
Well, we will be back this weekend for the Sturgis Falls Parade. It is hard to believe it is Sturgis Falls already. This year it will be 7 years since Gerrick and I were married Sturgis Falls weekend. WOW! Who knew we would still be married, and with 5 kids!!! Anyway, we will see more then! Watch out for that bullet.

2 comments:

Joe Carney said...

"My knees are still hurting like the dickens"? Are you 73?

Our Simple Life said...

I feel like I am!!!