Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lazy Days

It really feels like I do nothing when Gerrick is gone. This is his last week out of town and I have done nothing. Yesterday I took the kids shopping for what they wanted to eat this week. We wanted to go to the park afterward, but Reagan was ready for her nap. Today I hope to take them to the pool after lunch. My "tan" is starting to fade! We were supposed to go to the Res again today, but I can't stand putting sun block on in the sand. It is like exfoliating 5 kids and myself!
The one thing that I miss the most when Gerrick is gone (besides having the garbage taken out) is running. I really feel lazy when I don't run now. I think I am going to try to take the kids to the park at Keghan's school and run the track while they play. They will probably try to follow me, but that's fine too!
Here are some pictures of the kids painting. They love art projects and they are the one things that Reagan's naps don't interrupt. We try to do at least one a week.
Well, time to get the house picked up.....again.....still....whatever!

No comments: