YIPEE!!! Gerrick is home for the last time! He has successfully completed his training for Sysco Food Co. He has been excused from the next week of training. YEAH!!!
We had a pretty boring day because of the rain. I know we need it, and I welcome it for the garden and farmers, but I hate staying inside! The kids are driving me crazy! Last night I could have thrown Keghan through a window. She thinks she runs the house and I am only here for fancial purposes. At bed time she kept getting out of bed and telling me every time someone said a word. This became very annoying because Dax and Shaelynn talk themselves to sleep.
Again last night Braydon peed the bed. I am at a loss for what to do. I put him in a diaper tonight. He pees the bed about once a week, and when he does he doesn't tell me and gets in bed with me and does it again. This morning was the worst! I rolled right into it. He had since moved to the couch to try for number three! I hope I am not scaring him for life with the diaper, but I can't take rolling into pee again!
Time to spend some time with Gerrick before I the weekend. I am apparently working Saturday. That is what happens when I let Gerrick talk to my boss!
See you all!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment