Friday, June 16, 2006

Losers

We are home, and we are losers. Gerrick was one of the 20 finalists for the trip, but was quickly eliminated. But, we did get a night out! I was very surprised that Cocktails and Company was not more prepared. They had very few servers and the food was horrible. I think I would have over-staffed in the hopes of return business, but I will never go back after the service we received!!!!!
The kids had a great time with Jen. They ate popcorn and watched T.V. We were gone for a total of 2.5 hours. That seemed like a long time to me.
I am off to end the night with Gerrick. He is mad at me because I yelled at him for never disciplining the children. He is the biggest softy, but won't admit it! I am tired of being the one who yells at the kids and makes them go to bed!

Have a great Father's Day weekend. I just want to say that I have 3 brothers that are some of the greatest fathers in the world. So, Joe, Adam and Bryce, have a wonderful Sunday, and God bless!

No comments: