Friday, June 16, 2006

Thursday Night

Well, another late night. I had a good night at work. I had a random large party that kept growing. They were kind of annoying me because they were just standing around in the dining room. We do have a bar, but apparently they wanted to hang in the middle of everyone's meal!
I ran 1 1/2 miles after work. Then, I did Palates (can't spell) with Melanie. Well, I tried. Something about giving birth to 5 children that kills all abdominal muscles. She did say that I did better than her other friend that is athletic! I am not sure if that is good, but it impressed me!
Keghan finished her punishment tonight. She kept saying how fun it was all day, then at 3 her tune changed! I think it was cleaning the cupboards out that turned her attitude! I literally ran out of things to have her do! Without using chemicals there isn't much to do. I wanted to get the ceiling fans dusted, it has been a few weeks, but they are too high. I wanted the van cleaned out, but it was raining. But the cupboards were perfect. They are low enough, and NEEDED it! She found an onion that was sprouting!
Well, tomorrow is Gerrick and mines date! I am even going to shave my legs and buy a skirt. The running has improved my view of my legs and I am comfortable showing them! My lovely cousin Jen is coming to watch the kids. They really love her. Usually she has the kids clean their room, but Keghan did that today!!! They are excited to have her over. We will get them a movie and some popcorn. It is nice to give them a treat when we are gone. That way they don't think it is an everyday thing and aren't as sad when we leave! Not that we leave often. I think this will be the first time we have gotten a sitter to go out since it was just Keghan. Usually we get a sitter when Gerrick will get home after I have to be to work!!! We are pretty excited!

No comments: