Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More Rain


More rain? Oh well, I just keep telling myself we need it!
Yesterday I put sunshine in the kids life my cooking an entirely yellow lunch. They thought I should do that again because of the rain. It is hard enough to find a balanced meal all in one color once, let alone two days in a row!! So today was red foods. It is the little things that keep these kids happy. I think I will take them to Wal-Mart to pick out a craft. They also want to bake cookies. That sounds good to me!! It isn't easy keeping these kids occupied on rainy days, but I am working on it. We did the painting thing, the on-line game thing, the reading thing, and the chalk on the basement floor. Gerrick loved that last one.
My knees are still hurting. I am convinced my body was not designed for exercise. Every time I get a little ambition and do something, I fail. Two years ago I worked out for 1 hour every night I worked. That was about 4-5 nights a week. After 4 months I lost NO weight. That was very discouraging. So, I quit. Now I really want to run, but also want to be able to walk afterwards!!
Time to get the kids laying down for rest. Then off to the store!

No comments: