The kids made visors for the parade on Saturday. We did that yesterday when it was raining. They turned out really cute.
As I say that, Braydon ripped all the stickers off of Dax's hat. What a poop-head!I have to work tonight. After a week of rainy days, I am happy to go. I am really sick of the kids' fighting. Last night after dinner, Gerrick went to bed! I was stuck bathing the boys and getting the dinner dishes done, and getting everyone to bed by myself! What a jerk. Then he got up at 8:30 and wanted to watch T.V. We watched that new show, America's Got Talent. I thought it was a good show! There were some acts that were like a train wreck, and you just wanted to stare! One lady was playing the harp and singing, she sounded really good, and they kicked her off! Then they let a guy in who played with dogs? Any way, it was a good show!

I am definitely running tonight. I have my new shoes, and a bottle of ibuprofen! I need it! I feel like I have gained 10 pounds. It is really hard for me to watch my food, so I need the exercise!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment