Friday, June 30, 2006

Still Here


Hello all. Hope everyone is doing great!!! I had a VERY long night at work last night. We are still doing a fund raiser for a local church that was hard hit by the tornado. Half of our sales on Thursday nights go to the re-build. I think it is St. Johns, but I am not for sure. Anyway, we got hit. There were more old Catholics at the Beefstro than at the bingo parlor last night! It was a fun time, though. I never know if I am supposed to call the priest Father or Sir? I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I call him Sir!

This weekend is the Free Family Fun in Corallvile. We are getting a free Go Fish concert! The kids are very excited. If you all have time, bop down! It should be fun. It is from 5 until dark. There is also a comedian and games. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
I think Reagan is getting a fever. She was very restless the last few nights. The night before last she was up practically all night. I took the on-off shifts from 10:45-4:30, and Gerrick took the continuous shift of 4:30-7. Now she is really quiet and feels a little warm. We don't have insurance for another day, so hope it is just teeth!!!
Had a scare with the computer today. I erased all my cookies last night, and forgot my blogger name and password. It took me all morning to get it. I am not the quickest person in the world, but that was stupid! The link they gave me to go to was half hyperlink, half not. So, when I clicked on it I got the wrong site. After I figured out that there was a lot of the link that was not hyperlinked, I copied and pasted and was back in business. I can be so blond at times!!!
The kids are staying home today, because of Reagan's ickiness. I will probably take them to the park after rest, but no pool. Hopefully we will go tomorrow before the concert. I know Gerrick is wanting some fun in the sun!!!
Have a great weekend, hope the weather holds up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with being blonde? Liked the blonde joke you sent earlier.
Mom