Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday Fun


This morning was pretty normal. We got up and ate breakfast, then off to church. One of out worship leaders was married last week, and his bride was asked to come up front. As she walked up, dressed in jeans and a spaghetti strap tank top, my little Braydon yells, "sexy!!" I was mortified. Then, the young new husband said something unheard by my husband and I that sent the whole congregation into a loud laugh. From what was said next I think he was saying a little too much about the wedding night. I just hope no one heard my son!!! We had a guest speaker/performer at church today. David Koblish is a worship leader that has gone all over the world with Billy Graham. He told some very touching stories and sang wonderfully. The Lord really blessed this man with a voice!!! It was really a powerful service.
After church we went to Wal-Mart. I think we should just move in there. I feel like I spend more time there than any where else! We came home and had lunch. The kids were supposed to take a nap, but didn't. The boys were all over the house and fighting. So, instead of going to Cedar Falls, which was our original plan, we will stay home. The kids really take for granted that we will go somewhere because we always do. I hope by staying home they will learn to listen. We do a lot with these kids, and they never act like they appreciate it. We try to take them somewhere fun EVERYDAY! This takes money and imagination. We were going to do the rides and funnel cakes at Sturis Falls, but now we are doing the dishes and laundry in the Stotser house!!! Dax was so mad that he worked himself into vomiting! It was great.
Well, time to break up the fights that have started since I started typing. Keghan has hit Shaelynn with her coat, and Dax has taken Braydon's book. Joy, oh joy, I get to break it all up! Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need a couple more...

Our Simple Life said...

Can I trade the ones I have in for different ones? Joking! I love the crazy little freaks!!